Create multiple step in auto hot key

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
priteshcis

Create multiple step in auto hot key

14 Jun 2018, 08:27

I am new in autohotkey (AHK). I need to convert manual steps to automation like when i upload a CSV the automation script will run and read CSV and get account number from CSV and search this user in database and search all records in folder as well (image,pdf etc) and convert into PDF and store in a one folder there i will set path.
Here is the process :
    1 : Upload one CSV with multiple users like account #0001,#0002,#0003 etc
    2 : After upload CSV automation script will run and start search user by account number one by one and get all record from folder and print on the PDF
    3 : create pdf for every user and store in my set location like user_0001.pdf , user_0002.pdf etc....

This script is possible by AHK. I have user below code and read CSV but for next step i am stuck. let me know.

Code: [Select all] [Expand] [Download] GeSHi © Codebox Plus

Thanks in advance.
Thanks
Pritesh Mahajan
Email : pritesh.m@cisinlabs.com
divanebaba

Re: Create multiple step in auto hot key

15 Jun 2018, 17:37

Hello and welcome to the AHK-Forum.
Your task is not easy to solve.
I had a similar task and I solved (am solving) it with CSV-Library.
Maybe it looks weird, but it is real easy to use. :crazy:
Here is an example with search engine.
Start small with creating a ListView and only one Edit-Field for typing search term.
Good Luck
:mrgreen:

[Starklichtbirne IQ >> 250!!] Dank deutscher Lehrerempfehlung, nur Süperdepp und Hartz4-Bezieher, statt Abitürient und Einkommensbezieher.
[Strong light bulb IQ >> 250!!] Thanks to german teacher's recommendation, willful and welfare recipient, instead of high school graduate and moneymaker.

Entering high school for foreign children is not prohibited in GERMANY, it's only made nearly impossible by government.
Virtually the only way - visiting high school abroad.

Return to “Ask For Help”