While GetKeyState Issue with jaco0646 user defined dynamic hotkeys script

Get help with using AutoHotkey and its commands and hotkeys
Nator

While GetKeyState Issue with jaco0646 user defined dynamic hotkeys script

14 Jun 2018, 15:01

Hi, I'm trying to do a while getkeystate with the user defined dynamic hotkeys from user jaco0646. Thanks to him for this awesome script.

My code is supposed to run in Label3, and do a loop while the defined hotkey is pressed, but I can't seem to figure why it won't start. I tried replacing ThisHotKey with other variables like HK3, savedHK3. Tried with tilde, without, with %, without. I need to be able to break from the loop while releasing the key.

I don't know why my key press isn't detected. If I run this in label 3, it works:
MsgBox,% A_ThisLabel "`n" A_ThisHotkey

Code: Select all

#SingleInstance force
#NoEnv
SetBatchLines, -1

#ctrls = 5  ;How many Hotkey controls to add.
Loop,% #ctrls {
 Gui, Add, Text, xm, Enter Hotkey #%A_Index%:
 IniRead, savedHK%A_Index%, Hotkeys.ini, Hotkeys, %A_Index%, %A_Space%
 If savedHK%A_Index%                                       ;Check for saved hotkeys in INI file.
  Hotkey,% savedHK%A_Index%, Label%A_Index%                 ;Activate saved hotkeys if found.
 StringReplace, noMods, savedHK%A_Index%, ~                  ;Remove tilde (~) and Win (#) modifiers...
 StringReplace, noMods, noMods, #,,UseErrorLevel              ;They are incompatible with hotkey controls (cannot be shown).
 Gui, Add, Hotkey, x+5 vHK%A_Index% gLabel, %noMods%           ;Add hotkey controls and show saved hotkeys.
 Gui, Add, CheckBox, x+5 vCB%A_Index% Checked%ErrorLevel%, Win  ;Add checkboxes to allow the Windows key (#) as a modifier...
}                                                                ;Check the box if Win modifier is used.
Gui, Show,,Dynamic Hotkeys
return
GuiClose:
 ExitApp

Label:
 If %A_GuiControl% in +,^,!,+^,+!,^!,+^!    ;If the hotkey contains only modifiers, return to wait for a key.
  return
 num := SubStr(A_GuiControl,3)              ;Get the index number of the hotkey control.
 If (HK%num% != "") {                       ;If the hotkey is not blank...
  Gui, Submit, NoHide
  If CB%num%                                ;  If the 'Win' box is checked, then add its modifier (#).
   HK%num% := "#" HK%num%
  If !RegExMatch(HK%num%,"[#!\^\+]")        ;  If the new hotkey has no modifiers, add the (~) modifier.
   HK%num% := "~" HK%num%                   ;    This prevents any key from being blocked.
  Loop,% #ctrls
   If (HK%num% = savedHK%A_Index%) {        ;  Check for duplicate hotkey...
    dup := A_Index
    Loop,6 {
     GuiControl,% "Disable" b:=!b, HK%dup%  ;    Flash the original hotkey to alert the user.
     Sleep,200
    }
    GuiControl,,HK%num%,% HK%num% :=""      ;    Delete the hotkey and clear the control.
    break
   }
 }
 If (savedHK%num% || HK%num%)
  setHK(num, savedHK%num%, HK%num%)
return

setHK(num,INI,GUI) {
 If INI
  Hotkey, %INI%, Label%num%, Off
 If GUI
  Hotkey, %GUI%, Label%num%, On
 IniWrite,% GUI ? GUI:null, Hotkeys.ini, Hotkeys, %num%
 savedHK%num%  := HK%num%
 TrayTip, Label%num%,% !INI ? GUI " ON":!GUI ? INI " OFF":GUI " ON`n" INI " OFF"
}

;These labels may contain any commands for their respective hotkeys to perform.
Label1:
;my code isn't finished yet
return

Label2:
;my code isn't finished yet
return

Label3:
;MsgBox,% A_ThisLabel "`n" A_ThisHotkey (This msgbox works flawlessly, but the next code doesn't)

While GetKeyState(ThisHotKey, "P")
{Loop,4 
	{
	Send {1)
	Sleep 500
	if not GetKeyState(ThisHotKey, "P")
	break
	Send {2)
	Sleep 500
	if not GetKeyState(ThisHotKey, "P")
	break
	Send {3)