Imagesearch between computers and resolutions

Get help with using AutoHotkey (v1.1 and older) and its commands and hotkeys
17kimv

Imagesearch between computers and resolutions

16 Sep 2018, 18:35

Hello people
I've been making a program using bunch or image searches(On computer1) and decided to transfer to a different computer(computer2). Unfortunately my computer2 is unable to run full HD like my computer1, my question if it's possible to somehow adjust settings to still have it work? So far I have tried adding *N, *wn and other things to my imagesearch command but so far nothing seems to work. I've also compared color adjustments on both computers and they seem the same. I've attempted to change both resolutions to variations of 16:8 but still nothing seemed to work. If anybody knows a fix to this please leave a comment. If not I guess I will know better next time :headwall:
Look MA! I am a programmer! :superhappy:
17kimv

Re: Imagesearch between computers and resolutions

16 Sep 2018, 19:52

update: I swapped resolution on computer1 to the same resolution as on computer2 and remade all the images in that resolution, but it still didn't work
Look MA! I am a programmer! :superhappy:
Masonjar13

Re: Imagesearch between computers and resolutions

16 Sep 2018, 20:33

Resolutions don't scale the image, unless whatever it is you're searching scales for some reason. The only time I've encountered this issue is when it's on W10 with DPI scaling. You could scale the image with GDI+ prior to searching, based on the DPI scale, or you could create another set of images for that specific DPI.

If DPI isn't the issue, then get working images for each and compare them manually (just look for differences between them) and see what exactly is different.
My Personal Function Library | Old Build - New Build

Return to “Ask for Help (v1)”